- It was easy to get through. The A-Z format broke it into easy parts
- It had some nice truths - the avoidance of the word 'relax' completely resonated with me. Can't tell you how many people have told me to relax/not think about it etc.
- There was good information on testing and keeping track
- The book is pretty stereotypical - focusing on being married etc.
- Continual bashing of 'Smug Fertility Goddesses' (aka those who boast about getting pregnant when they just brush by the partners). I know they're out there, I hate that I let them annoy me, and I really didn't need constant reminder of them
- Anything about how much this sucks or the idea of 'giving up' There were times when I needed to close the book and walk away from it.